I'm a PhD student at the University of Bonn focusing on macroeconomics.
- Benign Effects of Automation: New Evidence From Patent Texts, with Katja Mann. (working paper) (coding guidelines)
- Patterns of Panic: Financial Crisis Language in Historical Newspapers
- PhD trainee at European Central Bank (03/2017-06/2017)
- Teaching assistant in statistics (2016), macro (2015) and micro (2010)
- MSc Economics. University College London (with Distinction) (2013)
- BA Economics. University of Zurich (top 10%) (2011)