I'm a PhD student at the University of Bonn focusing on macroeconomics and labor economics.
- “Benign Effects of Automation: New Evidence From Patent Texts”, with Katja Mann. (working paper) (voxeu) (guidelines) (blog post)
- “Patterns of Panic: Financial Crisis Language in Historical Newspapers”
- “Expectation Errors and Credit Cycles”, with Carsten Detken, Anna Kalbhenn and Eric Persson.
- PhD trainee at European Central Bank (03/2017-06/2017)
- Teaching assistant in statistics (2016), macro (2015) and micro (2010)
- MSc Economics. University College London (with Distinction) (2013)
- BA Economics. University of Zurich (top 10%) (2011)