I'm an analytics consultant, working at a large international management consultancy.
I’m also an economist with a focus on macroeconomics and labor economics.
- PhD Economics. University of Bonn (08/2018)
- External consultant to the European Central Bank (04/2018-05/2018)
- PhD trainee at the European Central Bank (03/2017-06/2017)
- Teaching assistant in statistics (2016), macroeconomics (2015) and microeconomics (2010)
- MSc Economics. University College London (with Distinction) (2013)
- BA Economics. University of Zurich (2011)
Any views or statements expressed are mine and not those of my current or former employers.