- Miles Kimball: “In Praise of Partial Equilibrium”
- You Draw It (NYT) (Bayrischer Rundfunk). Also, this is great (through Robert Grant).
- “Does Comey’s Dismissal Fit the Definition of a Constitutional Crisis?” (through Nial Fergusion)
- Paul Goldsmith-Pinkham: “Do Credit Markets Watch the Waving Flag of Bankruptcy?” (ssrn)
- Roman Cheplyaka: “Convert time interval to number in R”. See the bits of code that all return 10.
- Language rules follow usage. (Through Steven Pinker)
- The FRED Blog: “Newspapers are still more important than cheese”
- Justin O’Beirne: “A Year of Google & Apple Maps”
- Good article (in German) on what Germany should do with its current government surpluses.